Quick FACTUAL update on what’s happening with the SEC investigation into Commodities Online…
* COL and various individuals have recently received subpoenas from the SEC.
* COL is currently cooperating in this investigation.
* The investigation is a non-public fact-finding inquiry.
* SEC is trying to determine whether there have been violations of federal securities laws.
* The investigation and the subpoena does not mean that COL has broken any laws.
* COL was advised by THEIR attorneys to suspend all operations until the investigation is complete.
* COL has no complaints lodged against it as an entity.
* No complaints lodged against any person in current management.
* SEC has not stopped COL from continuing business.
* There is no time line for SEC to complete investigation. (Bureaucratic & govt. could take a while.)
* Hoping for a completion date – mid April.
Thats what I know today…I am in daily contact with COL management and will advise to any further news I receive.
Hang in there, I do believe that this is going to work out fine and we will be back in business soon.